Tutuka’s technology allows millions of Visa, Mastercard and UnionPay transactions to be processed around the world. We provide simple-to-use APIs for issuing, redeeming and reconciling prepaid cards to help simplify the complicated world of card processing. We have offices in Johannesburg, Dubai and Bangkok plus a remote team reaching from one side of the globe to the other. Our team is diverse and wide-spread but we all have a shared passion for delivering products that can change lives.
Our main goal is to not be “just” a service provider but rather our clients’ trusted advisor when it comes to payment solutions.
We already have a team of amazing Client Executives who work across four different continents and now we need a Card Production specialist to join our servicing team!
This newly created role within Tutuka is designed to enhance the card production experience overall. This role will be responsible for ensuring a smooth, effective, right first time and on-time delivery of the cards produced for our clients.
You will be Tutukas single point of contact with card manufacturers, the go-to person for our card relationships with clients, processors, other third- party providers and internal teams.
The day-to-day work will be varied, managing all pending card production requests, applying and streamlining card production processes for Tutuka and enabling your client executive colleagues to service our clients even more effectively thorough having a seamless card production experience.
What you get to do:
You will manage day-to-day card production with our card manufacturers in MEA. You will be Tutukas single point of contact for all card production, orders, adherence to SLAs and on-time delivery.
You will ensure the right systems, processes, and plans are in place to improve the card production process and that the right level of rigour and discipline is applied to and adhered to from all parties.
You will proactively identify any issues that might impact on-time delivery. You will work with all parties to ensure these are resolved effectively and our clients are not negatively impacted.
You will work with Clients, Card Manufacturers and your fellow Tutukans to Make it Happen, Make it easy and Make it Right when it comes to our clients getting their cards!
What it takes to succeed:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in card manufacturing & production. This includes knowledge of and experience of working within the scheduling landscape, SLA management and an understanding of the broader payments business.
- The successful individual will be highly organised, process oriented and results driven. They will have a proven ability for effective planning and management of both stakeholders and process - ensuring parties stay on track and deliver against their commitments. This requires:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to ensure understanding across multiple stakeholders.
- Strong relationship building, influencing and negotiation skills to challenge and problem solve where required whilst remaining calm and working well under pressure to meet competing SLA deadlines.
- A commitment to delivery - this role can at times require overtime working hours in time of urgency that is at risk to the company’s reputation.
- Team player mentality
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken) plus local languages
- Resilient and embraces change, adapts to and supports new situations with confidence.
This is a newly created role and it will evolve over time in line with the needs of Tutuka and the skills and experience of the successful candidate.
- Previous experience in Fintech company
- Exposure to an industry or business that runs 24/7
- A sense of humour helps!
This role reports into the Chief Client Officer and works very closely with CEMEA mentor manager. It also involves close collaboration with the wider Client Executive Team and Implementations Team.
What you can look forward to:
At Tutuka we value making a difference to the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. As values are important to us, you can look forward to working alongside fellow Tutukans, who share these values. You’ll be part of a team that is passionate about making a difference on a global scale.
We focus on building strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences & identities.
Join the Tutuka team!
Tutuka is an award-winning global Fintech with an enterprise-level, highly scalable, highly secure financial processing system that powers tens of millions of transactions and makes it easy for people to issue, redeem and reconcile prepaid cards all over the world. We have clients in 35+ countries, team members in 30+ countries and process 1B+ USD per year in transactions.