Who we are -
Paymentology was established in 2015, firmly positioned as a global leader in payment processing, having been chosen by banks such as Revolut and Standard Chartered's Mox Bank to support their revolutionary card programmes. Built in-house, we run multiple cloud-native card issuer processing platforms across the world, spanning Mastercard, Visa and UnionPay networks.
Made up of a team of energetic, problem solving, payment enthusiasts, we specialise in replacing legacy issuer card processing, delivery of enriched real-time data analytics to bank, flexibility to launch new products and features at speed, and support of Debit, Credit and Pre-Paid ledgers and card programmes.
Paymentology provides a next generation cloud-based issuer side payment processing platform for debit, credit and prepaid card issuance, authorisation and settlement.
We are replacing legacy bank systems with an innovative API driven platform providing increased flexibility and speed to market whilst reducing cost of deployment and operation.
The platform is deployed in cloud environments including Azure, AWS and Google.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Development Lead to join our team in London as a specialist in engineering systems for high volume transaction processing.
- Building and maintaining code
- Understanding existing code and take ownership of this
- Postgres Development experience
- API fine tuning
- Well-versed with REST methodologies
- Particular about designing efficient APIs
- Understanding of microservice architecture
- Genuine interest in writing technical specifications
- Able to come up with a comprehensive list of APIs for a SaaS platform
- Designing and writing test cases
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Programming or related field
- Experience on Java Spring Boot API framework
- Payments experience (desirable not mandatory)
- Issuer side Processing experience (good to have)
- Minimum 2-5 years experience with hands on development
Opportunity to work on innovative code and development within a fast-growing environment
A London based team who run all API level integrations with third parties.
Working with professionals who possess strong industry experience and provide training and mentoring with a hands-on approach for career progression.