The software developer role is tasked with performing business analysis on specific systems and services within issuer processing of digital card payments. You will be required to identify gaps and create scalable API design in the current APIs, to maintain their currency with the modern technologies and methodologies.
This position will see you working closely with senior technical architects in order to perform system analysis, alongside design for smooth incorporation to the new development works.
Your day to day:
- Translating business requirements into system requirements
- Design API specifications and develop them in the current frameworks
- Performing systems analysis, design and creating supporting documentation.
- Reporting into senior technical architects as required
- Assist with minimising overall impact to the current architecture during design and implementation
- General Java development experience
- Postgres Development experience
- Good API development, especially REST API
- API fine tuning
- Well-versed with REST methodologies
- Particular about designing efficient APIs
- Strong Cryptography experience
- Understanding of microservice architecture
- Genuine interest in writing technical specifications
- Strong experience on Databases
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Programming or related field
- 2-5 years Experience on Java Spring Boot API framework
- Payments experience (desirable not mandatory)
- Issuer side Processing experience (good to have)
Join the Paymentology team!
You will be joining our London office supporting our development team based in Nepal who are a perseverant and energetic group of specialists, being highly cross functional and running all API level integrations with third parties.