At Tutuka, we think everyone should have access to user-friendly payment services. We make connecting easy, by making simple, safe payments happen for people around the globe. We enable payments via virtual and physical cards for partners like banks, telcos, retailers, developers and fintechs across the world.
We are looking for an Implementation Testing Agent based in LAC to join our Implementation team that will help clients LAC and some clients in CEMEA!
We have a team of amazing team members who work either remotely or out of our Johannesburg or Dubai offices, and now we need you!
What you get to do:
As one of Tutuka's Testing agents you will proactively support external customers to make testing happen. More specifically, you will be working with the internal team to get card authority testing done in order to get a new BIN live, by either working on an offline simulator or doing live online testing .
This role also involves providing excellent service by interacting with clients on the phone, via email and chat to support them get a card programme live quickly and easily .
At the same time you will be learning how to work with multiple systems, do technical troubleshooting in order to help get a client test their card programme and to get testing done with relevant card authority to get a BIN live for their card programme .
Whilst the role has a technical focus, this is not a pure technical role that involves doing coding. It does involve working with technical people to get something to work testing using API’s developed by Tutuka’s technical team .
Sometimes, you may need to work outside of normal working hours depending on a clients need to do testing and get something live. This position will require someone to work LATAM time zone with our local clients. Team work is big at Tutuka, therefore sometimes you might also help with testing in other regions when they may require assistance.
What it takes to succeed:
We are looking for someone who is motivated, disciplined, courageous, curios and determined to make things happen, easily and right in the world of technology and payments.
- At least 2 years of experience in a technical customer support role
- Be tech-savy and have problem solving skills
- Have strong interest in the technical space and a strong technical aptitude
- The ability to learn technical systems and API’s quickly
- Fluency in English
- Have some form of customer service experience (must be passionate about providing good customer service)
- Be a self-starter who is motivated and eager to dig, problem solve and come up with better ways of doing things
- Have the ability to multi-task to help multiple clients and interact with card authorities all at the same time
- Enjoy working remotely and communicating with team mates via video con and instant messaging
- Take ownership and be accountable and proactive (this is not a position for someone who needs to be micro-managed)
Lots of space to challenge yourself:
- Learning about how the payments industry works
- Working with global clients and partners
- Working with dynamic software that is flexible and can be adapted to the need of any client
- Helping to grow our technology by understanding your customer’s needs, and conveying that into tangible applications
What you can look forward to:
At Tutuka we value making a difference to the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. As values are important to us, you can look forward to working alongside fellow Tutukans, who share these values. You’ll be part of a team that is passionate about making a difference on a global scale.
We focus on building strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences & identities.
Join the Tutuka team!
Tutuka is an award-winning global Fintech with an enterprise-level, highly scalable, highly secure financial processing system that powers tens of millions of transactions and makes it easy for people to issue, redeem and reconcile prepaid cards all over the world. We have clients in 35+ countries, team members in 30+ countries and process 1B+ USD per year in transactions.