Client Executive – MENA
Global Client Team · United Arab Emirates Flexible Remote
Our client executives nurture our account and are key in our success, building the future of payments!
As Client Executive you will be responsible for providing excellent service to some of our key clients in the MENA region.
Our main goal is to not be “just” a service provider but rather our clients’ trusted advisor when it comes to payment solutions. You will be the go-to person for a portfolio of clients and ultimately be responsible for driving a positive experience for them. This includes building a solid relationship with them from Day One, resolving all issues either independently or with the help of internal teams, and making sure that our products are being used optimally in order to maximize success for both the client and Paymentology.
What you’ll be doing:
- Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships through regular on-onsite visits, telephone/ Skype/ Zoom calls, and email communication.
- Develop a strong understanding of the customer's business including payment strategy across all product platforms.
- Paymentology prides itself on being quick and agile, so we’ll look to you to ensure that client requests are immediately acknowledged and resolved as quickly as possible, either on your own or by coordinating with internal teams.
- You will be an expert on each client’s line of business and act as their strategic partner. You will identify opportunities to develop the client eco-system through the upsell of Paymentology products and ensure continuous growth in Paymentology’s transactions and revenue.
- If not already, you’ll also become an expert on payment processing and Paymentology’s in particular and be able to talk about our product and technology and how they can meet clients’ needs.
- In addition to supporting our clients, you’ll also work closely with our global partners (Mastercard, Visa, banks, etc), suppliers and other partners, plus internal teams like Customer Support and Tech.
- Work alongside the New Business team during the new client rollout phase to ensure a seamless transition and positive experience for the client as they prepare to launch our product.
- Training and educating the Support and Reconciliation teams on the specific needs of your clients.
- Navigate your way through the tough conversations, negotiations, and facilitate conflict resolution when needed while keeping in mind that top-notch service is at the heart of what we do.
And for this role you’ll need:
- Solid and deep understanding of the cultural business landscape in MENA.
- Exceptional customer service and advocacy experience/mindset with 5+ years of relevant client support and account management experience ideally supporting banks and premier/enterprise-level clients, preferably in the tech vertical.
- Fluent Arabic and English skills (written and spoken), other languages are an advantage.
- A tech-savvy brain and the ability to understand how our products tie into payment processing.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and operating in an environment synonymous with change.
- A strong sense of urgency and the ability to jump on client requests as they come up.
- A mentality of “the customer comes first” and a willingness to go the extra mile to prove it.
- Ability to travel as needed to ensure adequate on-site interaction with the client.
- Ability to communicate and manage relationships with all levels of the client's organization.
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with high level of success/achievement.
- Demonstrated ability to assess client performance, identify opportunities, bring together the resources to develop creative solutions, and execute upon these solutions.
Unique Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of the payment processing environment, key players, and market positions.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to establish effective relationships across all levels of management.
- Keen interest in Fintech oriented innovation and technology.