Junior Client Executive – Egypt Based
Global Client Team · Egypt, Johannesburg Fully Remote
Make payments happen!
Tutuka’s technology allows millions of Visa, Mastercard, and UnionPay transactions to be processed around the world. We provide simple-to-use APIs for issuing, redeeming, and reconciling prepaid cards to help simplify the complicated world of card processing. We have offices in Johannesburg, Dubai, and Bangkok plus a remote team reaching from one side of the globe to the other. Our team is diverse and widespread but we all have a shared passion for delivering products that can change lives.
We already have a team of amazing Client Executives who work across four different continents and now we need you!
As a Junior Client Executive at Tutuka you will work closely with our established client servicing teams in providing excellent service to some of our most important clients; over the EMEA region. Our main goal is to not be “just” a service provider but rather our clients’ trusted advisor when it comes to payment solutions. You will be part of a team with a portfolio of clients and will work to ensure we are driving a positive experience for them. This includes building a solid relationship with them from Day One, resolving all issues either independently or with the help of internal teams, and making sure that our products are being used optimally in order to maximize success for both the client and Tutuka.
What you get to do:
- Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships through regular on-onsite visits, telephone/ Skype/ Zoom calls, and email communication.
- Tutukans take pride in being agile and responsive - so we’ll look to you to ensure that client requests are acknowledged and resolved as fast as possible, either on your own or by coordinating with internal teams.
- You’ll be an expert on each client’s line of business, act as their strategic partner, and identify opportunities to upsell Tutuka products to ensure continuous growth in Tutuka’s transactions and revenue.
- If you are not already you’ll soon become an expert on payment processing. With our help, you’ll be able to speak knowledgeably on Tutuka in particular, be able to talk fluently about our products and technology and how they can meet clients’ needs.
- In addition to supporting our clients, you’ll work closely with our global partners (Mastercard, Visa, banks, etc), suppliers, and other partners, plus internal teams like Customer Support and Tech.
- You will work alongside the New Business team during the new client rollout phase to ensure a seamless transition and positive experience for the client as they prepare to launch our product.
- You’ll act as a technical system expert able to troubleshoot and resolve any issues during the process of setting up new card programs.
- You’ll be involved in training and educating the Support and Reconciliation teams on the specific needs of your clients.
- You’ll be front-facing; navigating your way through the tough conversations, negotiations, and facilitating conflict resolution when needed while keeping in mind that top-notch service is at the heart of what we do.
What it takes to succeed:
- 2+ years of relevant client support and relationship management experience supporting clients preferably in the tech vertical.
- Previous experience in the Middle East, North Africa, or English-speaking markets
- Excellent English (written and spoken).
- A tech-savvy brain and the ability to understand how our products tie into payment processing.
- Previous exposure to working in a quickly changing environment and an agile mindset to navigate these changes
- A strong sense of urgency and the ability to jump on client requests as they come up
- A mentality of “the customer comes first” and a willingness to go the extra mile to prove it
- An interest to work in a fast-paced fintech at the cutting edge of global payment technology
- A "ready and willing" attitude when it comes to travel
- Previous experience in payment solutions
- Exposure to an industry or business that runs 24/7
- Arabic / French as an additional language is a distinct advantage
This is a full-time remote role open to candidates based in Egypt or South Africa
What you can look forward to:
At Tutuka we value making a difference to the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. As values are important to us, you can look forward to working alongside fellow Tutukans, who share these values. You’ll be part of a team that is passionate about making a difference on a global scale.
We focus on building strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences & identities.
Join the Tutuka team!
Tutuka is an award-winning global Fintech with an enterprise-level, highly scalable, highly secure financial processing system that powers tens of millions of transactions and makes it easy for people to issue, redeem and reconcile prepaid cards all over the world. We have clients in 35+ countries, team members in 30+ countries and process 1B+ USD per year in transactions.