What you get to do:
- Assist our Growth Department with industry and client-side relationships in order to support prospects and new deals through to post contractual stage.
- Influence the road map of product development to solve for industry challenges.
- Be accountable for maintaining the RFP depository and library.
- Effectively translate technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Understand business and technical requirements addressed by the prospects including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, compliance etc.
- Deliver concise and captivating presentations and product demonstrations to prospective clients and partners.
- Provide product and technical expertise in the sales process (discovery calls and prospect meetings) in collaboration with sales team.
- Identify and document clients’ business and functional requirements to effectively present solutions.
- Generate product demo scripts and scenarios
- Staying up to date with product developments/releases to a level required for demo and POC
- Successfully respond to functional and technical elements of RFI's/RFP's and follow up due diligence questions.
What it takes to succeed:
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player who is able to take initiative and self-manage when needed to
- Comfortable with technical sales
- 5+ years working in Payments client-side or Payments industry
What you can look forward to:
We focus on building strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences & identities.
Join the Paymentology team!