Are you a passionate sales executive searching for a new challenge? Do you have experience in the payments space? Join a fantastic team and be part of innovating payments solutions in South Africa!
Our main goal is to be a “trusted advisor” to our clients not just a “service provider” when it comes to payment solutions. Working across a portfolio of clients you will be their go-to person, ensuring their experience of working with us enables their businesses to thrive, adds value and deepens the relationship.
We believe strongly in Making it Happen, Making It Easy and Making it Right for our clients. From Day One, you will be doing all three - resolving issues either independently or with the help of internal teams, and making sure that our products are being used optimally in order to maximize success for our clients.
What you get to do:
In this role you will be selling Flexpay and Tutuka’s payment solutions to clients in South Africa under agreements with Standard Bank and Access Bank.
One of the main responsibilities will be prospecting for potential customers using various direct methods such as cold calling, face to face meetings, indirect sales methods. You will also be developing and maintaining key account plans that identify opportunities for the company to deliver sales, strategic partner alliances and forecasts in line with sales quotas and target.
As you will be close to our clients, you will get unique insights into the market and will be able to share with company management market trends, competitive threats, and opportunities, and translate these into sound sales plans. You will be working on these with business and external marketing providers to plan and execute lead generation campaigns.
Numbers are important in this role. Based on your experience on the market, you will be defining and delivering a solid Sales & Profit Plan that supports continued growth and is in line with the strategic direction of the company. Further on you will be monitoring and analysing market performance, in order to guide local actions on market penetration and growth. Area results will be provided through established weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting requirements.
The role also includes develop relationships with potential key distributors through product info motivation and training. In order to be effective, training material, manuals and pamphlets should be revised and updated on a continuous basis to suit changing market and business requirements.
What it takes to succeed:
- Proven track record of success in a Commercial/Sales role managing with vision and purpose; minimum of 5 years of related experience as a Lead Sales or Business Development position
- Digital, Payments and Banking knowledge is essential
- Exposure in rapid growth environments with a definitive focus on strategy and business development opportunities
- An entrepreneurial mindset – be a creative strategist with excellent organizational skills, as well as a strong focus on execution
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and relationship management skills and the ability to effectively communicate, collaborate and partner at the highest levels in the organization
- Advanced priority setting, analytical and conceptual skills with a proven track record of driving decisions
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills (English) with the ability to articulate all commercial strategies and initiatives clearly
What you can look forward to:
At Tutuka we value making a difference to the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. As values are important to us, you can look forward to working alongside fellow Tutukans, who share these values. You’ll be part of a team that is passionate about making a difference on a global scale.
We focus on building strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences & identities.
Join the Tutuka team!
Tutuka is an award-winning global Fintech with an enterprise-level, highly scalable, highly secure financial processing system that powers tens of millions of transactions and makes it easy for people to issue, redeem and reconcile prepaid cards all over the world. We have clients in 35+ countries, team members in 30+ countries and process 1B+ USD per year in transactions.