We are seeking a RFP Coordinator – a professional who will play a crucial role in the business development processes of the company through coordinating winning RFP submissions, as well as assisting with business proposals and providing support on deals to the Business Development Team – including lead qualification, value proposition and final deal closure.
The successful candidate will work directly with our Business Development Team to develop and present business proposals – aligning business needs and positioning Tutuka’s prodNucts and services to reflect our clear competitive advantage.
This will involve working with diverse groups across our global company to assist with RFP and new business presentations/proposals and related functions – including but not limited to:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with Tutuka’s Business Development Team to create winning, professional RFP submissions from start to finish. This will include driving business-savvy, creative pitches for the team, and liaising with Business, Communications and Graphics teams throughout the process.
- Prepare Sales presentations to support the Business Development Team.
- Coordinate closely with internal sales and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- Analyse and provide support to deals in the sales pipeline where needed.
- Proofread and edit RFPs to ensure a polished submission.
- Coordinate and work with Graphics Teams to create relevant transaction flows, graphs, tables and images to elevate the submission.
- Manage timelines to ensure RFPs are submitted professionally to deadline.
- Structure and produce compelling sales proposals/commercial and technical documentation outlining the cost savings and business benefits to clients.
- RFP/RFI and POC hands-on experience
- A strategic mindset. You should bring creative solutions to problems
- Shared values and a good cultural fit at Tutuka
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with large teams
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines. You should be unflappable at crunch time, and be able to deliver a quality product under stressful circumstances.
- Strong writing with the ability to create clear, concise, well-written content
- Strong proof reading, English and grammar skills
- Experience working with global customers
- Strong customer service mindset
- Proficient in MS Office; familiarity with proposal software (e.g. Panda Doc) is a plus