About the role:
Paymentology is rapidly scaling and is looking for a PR Manager to come on board and help spread the word. As PR Manager at Paymentology you will join our Communications Team and work with our stakeholders across the globe to spread the news about exciting new deals, product updates, partnerships and expansion.
You will help tell a compelling story across numerous platforms and channels which will drive engagement and uphold and enhance our brand reputation.
What you will do:
- Research, write and distribute high-quality press materials, including press releases, to targeted media
- Support Paymentology’s wider Communication strategy by developing and implementing PR strategies and campaigns
- Develop and leverage meaningful relationships with media partners globally
- Work with our Client Executives to get to know our clients and expand our global community
- Prepare leadership for interviews and media opportunities
- Maintain an understanding of industry trends making recommendations regarding communication strategy and evaluating opportunities for partnership and thought leadership
- Manage and prioritise media enquiries and interview requests
- Analysing media coverage
- Identifying and organising attendance at relevant industry conferences
- Identifying key speaking opportunities at industry conferences or participation on relevant channels and platforms including podcasts etc.
And for this role you’ll need:
- 3+ years of PR, marketing, writing experience in a fast growing, global environment in either an agency or in-house role.
- B2B PR experience is a strong plus
- Embrace the traditional media as well as the current trends of digital PR (social media, blogs, podcasts, analytics)
- Technically savvy and astute, motivated to learn and to be a competent ambassador
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage and articulate stories across regions and cultures.
- Excellent writing skills with a portfolio of engaging writing content
- Charisma and gravitas to work with distributed teams to make things happen.
- Strong knowledge of fintech and technology
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure