The Commercial Team are looking to hire a Business & Mergers and Acquisition Analyst with to have a strong commercial background who understands the importance of “Making It Right” and “Making It Easy”. Their ideal candidate is someone who is knowledgeable and passionate about law, numbers and business whilst understanding the business and the industry it operates in.
What you will do and why that’s important at Tutuka:
At Tutuka we are constantly looking at new opportunities in the market as well as reviewing our pricing and our competitive positioning in the market. We are constantly expanding into new markets and face challenges in terms of how we structure the business and how we do business in different markets.
We need an analyst that is passionate about making things work, and that is excited to face new challenges on a constant basis. An analyst who is willing to learn and understand that business, and to help shape the business going forward.
Often, there is no precedent within Tutuka for some of the challenges that we encounter, and therefore you will need an enquiring mind, a love for challenges and the ability to make sense of issues.
What you get to do:
•Helping research potential M&A targets
• Undertaking competitive analysis
• Assisting on due diligences
• Building pricing models
• Suggesting changes in pricing models
• Looking at tax issues
• Assisting on restructures within the group
• Assisting on RFP responses
• Any other project work that may be relevant to the business
What it takes to succeed:
• A qualified CA with +2-3 years of experience post articles or relevant Business degree
• Experience in corporate finance or consulting
• Experience in financial modelling, financial analysis to complement operational or strategic due diligence type work
• Hands-on mentality
• A real drive to succeed, and a passion for taking on new challenges and making them your own
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work with a geographically distributed team
• A love for technology and working on various systems within the business
What you can look forward to:
At Tutuka we value making a difference to the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. As values are important to us, you can look forward to working alongside fellow Tutukans, who share these values. You’ll be part of a team that is passionate about making a difference on a global scale.
We focus on building strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences & identities.
Join the Tutuka team!
Tutuka is an award-winning global Fintech with an enterprise-level, highly scalable, highly secure financial processing system that powers tens of millions of transactions and makes it easy for people to issue, redeem and reconcile prepaid cards all over the world. We have clients in 35+ countries, team members in 30+ countries and process 1B+ USD per year in transactions.