Are you a passionate sales executive searching for a new challenge? Do you have experience in the payments space? Join a fantastic team and be part of innovating payments solutions in South Africa!
Our main goal is to be a “trusted advisor” to our clients not just a “service provider” when it comes to payment solutions. Working across a portfolio of clients you will be their go-to person, ensuring their experience of working with us enables their businesses to thrive, adds value and deepens the relationship.
Reporting to the Global Partnership Director, the Partnership Manager, Middle East and Africa will be based in Dubai, UAE and have responsibility for cultivating and maintaining relationships with business partners across the Middle East and Africa.
This role will drive the development and delivery of the global partnership strategy and engagement with key intermediaries across domestic and international markets. The role requires account management experience, highly developed organisational skills, ability to take initiative and promote the company’s growth strategy amongst key network
partners, consultants, and influencers.
What you get to do:
• Develop and build a partner network through new channel partner recruitment, targeted outreach, and strong
project planning & execution
• Manage and strengthen existing partner relationships
• Help develop and execute the company strategy for the partnership portfolio in line with market and partner
• Extend their existing partnerships to new regions and / or into new industry sectors where relevant
• Build and manage new business opportunities with partners, recording all opportunities in Zendesk Sell
• Analyse and report on partner initiatives, forecast for strategic changes and report on key metrics
• Continually monitor and support the partner pipeline and lead generation
• Work with the Direct Sales team to manage any referral opportunities provided by the partner network
• Take responsibility for the regional partner portfolio, ensuring budgets and forecasts are provided regularly and
adhere to proper budgeting and business planning processes
• Manage & negotiate contracts with partners and attend meetings to serve as representatives of
• Promote their partners internally, facilitating dialogue and collaboration at a senior level
• Liaise with partners to solve issues, communicate needs and create business opportunity
• Identify and champion process improvements and initiatives to maximise revenue generated through partners
• Provide regular internal updates on partner’s new developments and commercial changes
• Represent the company at industry events, owned events, webinars, conference calls, meetings and workshops
Internal Stakeholder Management
• Work with the Marketing team to develop and execute a regular communication strategy with the partner network
in the region
• Work with the Direct Sales team to ensure that all introductions and business opportunities managed by the team
are followed up, recorded, and executed effectively
• Work with the Product team to create new and improve existing propositions, as well as ensuring that they are
aware of any value-added service or solution a partner can offer
Partnership types will include:
• Card schemes
• Issuers & BIN sponsors
• Card management bureaux / manufacturers
• Consulting partners
• Referral partners / introducers
• Value Added Resellers
• White Label / OEM partners
• Technology partners
What it takes to succeed:
• Proven experience in B2B Business Development, Account Management and/or Partnerships
• A passion for banks, fintech and developing relationships – new and old
• Well-organised, well-presented, and punctual
• Experience in new business opportunity management
• Proven ability to multi-task and prioritise under pressure
• Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and on digital channels
• Strong overall knowledge of cards and payments ecosystems
• Willingness to travel
• Multi-lingual – preferably fluent in English, French, German or Spanish
What you can look forward to:
At Tutuka we value making a difference to the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. As values are important to us, you can look forward to working alongside fellow Tutukans, who share these values. You’ll be part of a team that is passionate about making a difference on a global scale.
We focus on building strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences & identities.
Join the Tutuka team!
Tutuka is an award-winning global Fintech with an enterprise-level, highly scalable, highly secure financial processing system that powers tens of millions of transactions and makes it easy for people to issue, redeem and reconcile prepaid cards all over the world. We have clients in 35+ countries, team members in 30+ countries and process 1B+ USD per year in transactions.